Master Recycler = Me. I try to reuse as many things as I can in secret hidden you don’t know it’s trash ways. Here is another one them!
Toilet paper tube (as many as you want)
large metal knitting needle (easier to clean) *Optional*
brush for gluing
glitter of your choice in a ziplock style bag
1. Cut your tube following the natural line around the tube.
2. This is how it flattens to look. If it looks like this, you’ve done it right so far!
3. Cut it along the center. Now you have 2 strips.
4. Cut the 2 you have in the center again and it multiplies to 4. You can cut smaller but remember when you glue them and reform them they are thinner and may be weaker.
5. I didn’t get pictures of the gluing and glitter as I needed more hands than I had! However I will try to explain in detail. I glued both sides of the tube strips and tossed them in the ziplock to shake the glitter onto them. I let them dry a short time, still damp but not fresh, I took a knitting needle, the metal kind and used it to shape the icicle, twirling it around the needle in the natural direction it wanted to go and formed it. Let it dry, there you have it. Toilet paper tube icicles. I hole punched one end to wire them. Below is what they looked like with my choice of glitter… this time. ;p
Note the icicle there….toilet paper tube hidden secrets of love!